Saturday 6 October 2007

Isn't it nice to beat the Aussies (again) ??

After all the arrogant bluster from the Aussie camp, England beat them 12-10 in the World Cup. It was not a pretty game, but at last England are learning that you start trying to play pretty Rugby when you are 20 points ahead!

Unfortunately, the big mouthed Aussie from work has left so I cannot rub his face in it, and we just have a much more polite Kiwi to contend with. I suspect I might not be able to rub his face in it next week, but, hey, England are playing much better again.

You never know what might happen next week, but they will have to raise their game still more to beat the All Blacks (or France if the pull off an equally unlikely win tonight!)

Back to the Gloucester/Leicester game for the second half now.

Update:

Well done, France! Those are words I thought I would never utter! Now looking forward to ragging Kiwi Bloke at work rotten!

No comments: