Sunday 11 March 2007

Quelle Suprise!

England actually played like a half-decent Rugby team and beat France. I look forward to taunting my French colleagues at work.

On a separate topic, what is that idiot David Cameron on about, taxing travel even more? We do not all get expenses paid trips all the time and I have to travel by air for work. Also, some of us have, or will have, relatives who are abroad and we would like to visit from time to time. If you ask me, it goes to prove that smoking dope as a teenager does affect you mental abilities. And, before anyone asks, No, I do not go along with the "It's all mans fault" theory (or should I say hypothesis) of climate change. I have more than a sneaking suspicion that sunspots have more to do with it than what sort of car I drive! I was think of voting Tory again, but this indicates I should stick with UKIP!

No comments: